Things you should know about cookies
– Traces of your browsing activity and the Cookies are stored in your terminal. Cookies, in a similar fashion to your browser’s history, are a trace of your online activity. This may be important if other people is using your terminal. If you are using a shared terminal, we recommend that you delete your browser history, browser cache and cookies. If you do not know how, please refer to your browser’s help page.
– You may disable cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly. If you are worried by your privacy, you may completely turn off Cookies in your web browser. In case you do it, it is possible that some features do not work properly.
Use of plug-ins and third-party cookies
The plugins and cookies used by this website include:
|Google Analytics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, etc||Google Analytics transfer to Google your IP address and anonymous information on the use of the website. Google is located at the USA and processes data for commercial purposes according to its own privacy policies.||www.google.es/intl/ es/analytics/privacy overview.html|
|Complements de Google (Google Translate)||nid, pref y khcookie||Google provides us with a plugin to translate the website. Google is located at the USA and processes data for commercial purposes according to its own privacy policies.||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|Yandex||Yandex yandexuid yabs-sid||Cookies are small files that Yandex.Browser uses to get information on the places you’ve visited. Normally, websites store cookies on the user’s browser to help them “recognise” the visitor. For more information: https://yandex.com/support/browser/personal-data-protection/cookies.xml||https://yandex.com/support/browser/personal-data-protection/cookies.xml|
NOTE: this information was updated on 31/01/2014 and we regularly check it to ensure correctness, but we can’t ensure it is 100% accurate at all the times.
How to block or delete cookies
The information is also covered in web browser’s online support pages:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Remember: if you block cookies, it is possible that certain services or functions do not work properly.